The “Here You Have” and “Just For you” email virus was discovered on September 9, 2010 and is rapidly spreading.
This email virus contains malware links that cripple your anti-virus/malware programs, send mass emails to your contact list and infect your computer with a trojan virus.
This malware also has the capabilities to spread via autorun and can spread to network shares and removable drives.
Warning: Do not click on the link in these emails!
The last thing you want to do is get your computer infected and send mass email spam to your contacts.
Protect yourself by updating your anti-virus programs with the latest definitions and run a full-system virus scan now.
VBMania@MM Email Characteristics:
- Here you have
- Just For you
- Hello:This is The Document I told you about,you can find it Here.
http://www.sharedocuments.com/library/PDF_Document21.025542010.pdfPlease check it and replay as soon as possible.
- Hello:This is The Free Download Sex Movies,you can find it Here.
http://www.sharemovies.com/library/SEX21.025542010.wmvEnjoy Your Time.
- McAfee Response to W32/VBManai@mm – https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB69857
- FoxNews Report – http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/09/beware-link-e-mail-virus-plays-havoc-internet/?test=latestnews
- ABCNews Report – http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/here-you-have-email-spreads-virus-11602017
- Watch ABCNews Video – E-Mail Virus Run Wild From ABC to NASA – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNNBTGGr0jU
Special Thank You:
We’d like to send a special thank you to Allen Dresser of InternetTechGuy.com for letting us know about this threat. Be sure to read his article – Don’t Click Link – “Here You Have” or “Just For You” email.
Have you received an email with this virus? Or did you get infected with this virus? Tell us about it by leaving a comment below.
P.S. Help spread awareness by telling others, share this article on Twitter and Facebook.