Know what to do before and after a hacker attack! Protect your WordPress site from nasty hackers NOW before they strike.
Many people have the misconception that if their website is new or doesn't get much traffic it's safe from hacker attacks. Others may think their hosting company is protecting their website. Some rely on their webmaster to know what to do and trust everything has been taken care of.
Unfortunately, if you don't educate yourself and know what to do it's only a matter of time. It's not a matter of “if” your site will get attack, it's “when.” See this article on How I Got Hacked and this article on how Blue Layer Media went out of business as a result of getting hacked. Just 2 of thousands of stories!
To help you protect your website, Regina Smola and David Perdew put together a 4 hour micro-workshop that will guide you now and in the future from these attacks. David himself, was hacked and it cost him THOUSANDS!
What's included in the Hacker Attacker: How to Slam the Door on Hackers microworkshop:
- 10 domain security tips
- 10 tips for finding secure hosting
- 3 tips on server/file permissions
- 10 cpanel security features you must enable
- 7 important tips on WordPress themes
- 6 tips on plugin security
- 8 tips on strong usernames and passwords
- 14 recommended WordPress add-ons that help catch/ban hackers from breaking into your site
- 14 important steps to take when you get hacked
- 4 tips on how to rebuild your site after it's been restored, including new server lock down
- Bonuses from Regina to help you stay secure
- And tons of valuable links and information you don't want to miss!
In this 4-hour microworkshop, Regina Smola and David Perdew created a step-by-step comprehensive guide to protect your site from hacking before and after a hacker gains access to your site.