The BackupBuddy plugin is the best way to backup, restore and move your WordPress site.
After months of development and testing, the developers have released BackupBuddy version 3.0 with new features (including Magic Migration) and steller enhancements.
New Features and Enhancements in BackupBuddy 3.0:
- Magic Migration – Move WordPress sites right from the Dashboard. You simply select the backup archive you want to move and it will automatically transfer it for you and walk you through the steps to do so.
- Improved user interface and experience – Numerous tweaks to the UI and existing customers will see the difference.
- Extensive logging and statistics – Logging has been added to see where things might go wrong and to help troubleshoot, as well as statistics to see how big your backups are and how long they are taking.
- More embedded tutorials and how-to information – More tutorial videos and information about what things are throughout the plugin so you can find answers to questions quickly straight from your Dashboard.
- Easily replace hard-coded links – When you move a site from one domain to the next, it will make it easier to change those hard-coded links to be up to date.
- Repair common site issues – although Repair Buddy is not necessarily new (and not for everyone), RepairBuddy is a tool for diagnosing and repairing WordPress installations when things go wrong. RepairBuddy (find it under the BackupBuddy > Migrate, Restore tab in your Dashboard) is more stable and has more polish to allow you to fix common problems with your site.
- WP Mutlisite feature polish – They've given some fresh attention to the Multisite features (still in Beta) allowing you to backup, restore and move WordPress Multisite Networks.
- Faster, more efficient and less intensive – Completely rewritten into a new framework which means better performance (i.e. less timeouts). This really helps with the shared hosting world.
Over 98,000 websites (including ours) use BackupBuddy as a complete backup solution for WordPress. It automates regular backups of ALL your site files and database, easily restore your site from a previous backup and you can move your site quickly to another host.
Save 30% Off Through June
How much is your site content and time worth? Sites get hacked. You can break something on your own. You need insurance for your WordPress site when something goes wrong!
Save 30% on any BackupBuddy purchase using the coupon code – BACKUPWP30
Hurry, expires June 30, 2012 at midnight.
Get Backupbuddy now!
Go to: https://wpsecuritylock.com/backupbuddy
LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK
Do you use the Backupbuddy plugin? What do you think of the new features of version 3.0? Have a question about BackupBuddy? Leave your comment below.