Are you struggling to turn content into sales? What if you could take keywords and make them into affiliate links without having to rack your brain into knots. Well, there is a WordPress plugin to help you make money and make it easier.
uContent version 3.9 is a plugin that helps locate keywords from the content you are writing and helps change those keywords into affiliate links that relate for both Clickbank & Amazon. It's a tool that helps you monetize your blog posts and all your blogs.
This plugin works with the most current version of WordPress 4.1.1. uContext Offers a free plugin version, plus a premium version.
Why would you want to use this plugin? Here a just a few things you can do:
- Use a central location for keyword management
- Choose a category to filter the affiliate link products
- Customize your search easily
- Browse the products that are suggested
- Choose only keywords for links you decide
- Decide how many links will show in your content
The premium version gives you some great added power such as:
- Customize redirection links for linking to the affiliate
- Faster management with a bulk keyword editor
- Generates reports for the most clicked keywords
- Create site-wide keywords
- Customize the look of your affiliate links
- Create keywords related to a set page or post
We have found that it might not be the best fit for this blog because it won't yield a lot of results for a blog on WordPress security but it would probably be a great addition to a niche site like travel, weight loss/fitness, foodie blogs, etc. This plugin was created by one of our own team members, Gary Cornelisse. He says “these plugin's were designed more for large content sites that revolve around products.”
We trust that Gary will keep this plugin up to date and safe for use on your WordPress blog. Let us know if you get a chance to try it out!
Have you ever used either of the uContext WordPress plugins?