Today we kick off NCSAM to help promote a safer and more secure Internet for everyone. Hopefully you'll join in and participate too.
We have been participating as a National Cyber Security Awareness champion for a few years now. You know Internet and website security is our passion. We are honored to be part of NCSAM.
“National Cyber Security Awareness Month, co-led by the Department of Homeland Security and National Cyber Security Alliance, is observed every October and was created as a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online.”
Happy 5th anniversary STOP.THINK.CONNECT.
Best practices for all digital citizens!
5 Ways YOU Can Help Promote a Safe Online Experience
- Blog about cybersecurity throughout the month of October
- Send an email to friends/family informing them that October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month & have them visit STOPTHINKCONNECT.org
- Print a tip sheet and hang it around computers in your home or anywhere anyone spends time online.
- Go over acceptable ways to use all types of technology in your home/school/office.
- Share and retweet anything we post this month about NCSAM.
We hope you'll join us this month for National Cyber Security Awareness Month.