Join the @WPSecurityLock team at the Online Safety and Internet Security Twitter Chat!
Get online security tips from the experts and win prizes too!
We all need to help protect each other when using the Internet, this includes family, friends and co-workers.
The WPSecurityLock Team is attending this event:
- Regina Smola @WPSecurityLock – Owner of WP Security Lock
- Cindy Bidar @CindyBidar – WordPress Security Technician
- Michael Schultz @MykeSchultz – WordPress Security Specialist
- Angie Newton @AngieNewton – Business Manager and Support Specialist
- David Perdew @drpredew – Our Guest Blogger and Internet Marketer
Title: STOP. THINK. CONNECT. Twitter Chat
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Time: 3pm – 4pm Eastern Time
Already RSVP'ed for 06/21 Tweeter Chat?
This event was originally scheduled for June 21, 2012. However, due to a Twitter outage it was been changed to June 27, 2012. If you previously RSVP'ed for the June 21 event, you do not have to re-RSVP to attend this event. Just connect, see below.
Ways to Attend this Tweeter Chat
- Tweet Chat – http://tweetchat.com/room/MyNAMS
- TweetDeck – Search hashtag #OnlineSafety
- HootSuite – Add stream hashtag #OnlineSafety
How to log-in with TweetChat
- Click the “Sign In” button to log-in to Twitter.
- Click the “Authorize App” button
- Wait to be redirected back to TweetChat and engage.
Internet Security is Essential!
This is a must-attend event. Top security experts will be sharing Internet Security tips.
We're looking forward to chatting with you there.
Remember to do your part to make the Internet safer for everyone! Invite your friends by using the share buttons below.