I'd like to invite you to a free security webinar I'll be speaking at on Wednesday, March 21, 2012.
MyNAMS Live Training Webinar
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Time: 8:00 – 9pm Eastern Time
(Convert to your timezone)
Topic: Protecting Your Business Assets
Description: How to Spot Danger Before Your Computer Gets Infected, Your Site Hosts Malware, and Your Credit Card Number Gets Stolen.
I'll be covering things like:
- How to tell if it’s a real site or a “fake” site pretending to be real
- How to tell if your website is infected with malware
- How to tell if your website is blacklisted by search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, etc.)
- How to tell if your email account is hacked
- How to know when someone is spamming you
- How to tell if your social networking account (e.g. Twitter, FaceBook, etc.) is hacked
Register for free at https://wpsecuritylock.com/2012-03-21-regina-mynams-webinar
Hurry, space is limited so be sure you register now so you can be at the live event.
This webinar will help anyone you know that uses the Internet, so be sure to invite your friends and colleagues.
Leave Your Feedback
Got a question about security on the topic I'm covering? Get your question in early by leaving your comment below.
~ Regina Smola
WP Security Expert
Leave a Reply