Our WordPress Installation Service is ideal for webmasters who want to self-host WordPress on their own domain.
Our WP Security Lock Specialists will safely install a brand new WordPress site for you, manually (the right way).
We do not use auto-installers, which can pose security risks. Instead, we safely connect to the server using a Secure File Type Protocol (SFTP or FTPES), in which the data is encrypted before it is sent across the network and install WordPress manually.
- Adding your domain name to your hosting account (if applicable)
- Manual installation of the latest stable version of WordPress.
- Creation of a new sql database, which is connected to your WordPress install (includes custom table prefix)
- Authentications Unique Keys and Salts added for an extra layer of security to browser cookies and passwords.
- Unique administrator username
- Unique administrator author slug
- Unique and strong login password
- Secured Server permissions (CHMOD) secured (i.e. directories 755, files 644, wp-config.php and .htaccess .644)
- Disable of Index Browsing
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a Client Information sheet to download. Once you’ve fill it out, you will be giving instructions of where to send it to us via our secure server so we can work on your website.
Note: Due to new malicious scripts and ever-changing technologies, it’s impossible for WP Security Lock Inc. to guarantee 100% that your website will not be compromised in the future. Using this package will make your site safer because we apply all of our latest security technologies.